WELCOME TO THE FIRST SLICE

 

WELCOME TO THE FIRST SLICE


    This is just an opener to let the people know what I am going to be doing here, I'm gonna be writing.

 That's it. I will be posting anything and everything my geeky heart desires here. I want to go back and go 

through some of my favorite anime/ movies/ music and really bite into some of these things that I've loved

through out my life. 


     So if you like to read or like to listen, lets take a look at some of these fun things together. I am going 

start with a classic of a true Shonen series. Naruto, I have been digesting this series for the past few days 

and I have had so many things that I want to talk about. 


    Enjoy the our journey through each and every slice of this loaf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tales of the second slice